Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 22 and Apr 24. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Calculated at checkout.
- Every single element of the frame has been analyzed and developed to achieve maximum performance and reduced weight, thanks to brilliant combined use of T700/HM carbon fibers.
- Pure Racing Geometry and full internal cable passage, using either a mechanical or an electronic group (Born to be Wired).
- Steering column 1-1/8” – 1-1/4” designed according to the 60/40 ratio-standard between the down tube and the top tube, for an improved tubes interaction, taking stress off from the down tube, above all, in conditions of high frontal fork strain, as in sudden braking at high speeds. Steering control is significantly improved, also thanks to the slight curvature of the new monocoque fork blades.
- The saddle joint is one of the outstanding characteristics of the VBO frame, the point in which most of the rider’s weight is transferred and where road strains are transmitted most strongly. To minimize them we have created a special transition zone, slimming the rear seat stays to make them more vertically flexible, and connecting the top tube so that the vibrations from the rear wheel instead of being transmitted to the seat post (and, therefore, the rider), dispersing strains along the horizontal and vertical tubes. The choice of a seat post with a diameter of 27.2 mm increases the vibration dumping effect.
- The bottom bracket allows easy cable routing, completely concealed in the part below, improving the looks of the bicycles and significantly reducing aerodynamic resistance.